Door handle spring

 Inside Door Handle Spring 

This Inside Door Handle Spring is used on all Cars and Trucks from the 1950’s to the 1970’s.  It is found behind the inside door handles, window cranks and vent window cranks of all the 2 door sedans, 4 door sedans, Sport Coupes, Station Wagons, Convertibles, Trucks and Sedan Deliver’s. 

They are sold in pairs.

They are also found on other brand cars and trucks also.